I’d like to start this morning by answering a question I get often. Normally I answer this privately, but I’m gonna put it out there for you guys today. The question is worded differently every time, but it boils down to this:
What do women want from guys?
While I understand why dudes ask me this, it in no way means I’m the right dude to consult on such matters… I just tend to keep things one hundred. Also, do keep in mind that everyone is a bit different, so it’s your job to decipher the order of things for the woman you’re being mindful of. The list of things I’m going to give is basic, but it seems guys have issues with grasping some of these. I’m here to help.
- Women want to feel sexy. This is something women can handle on their own to a good degree, but it is so much better when you can do your own thing to make her feel that way. General communication helps this process along.
- Women like delicious meals. Provide them as best you can every once in a while. They appreciate it. Who doesn’t?
- Women are VISUAL. With this said, know that what they see in, on, and about you is crucial. If your look and demeanor is what they fancy, don’t make drastic changes, and above all, DO NOT FAKE WHO YOU ARE TO GAIN FAVOR. Be natural. Carry yourself well. You’ll be surprised at what women can pick up just by looking at you.
- Women like it when you stick around. As simple as this sounds, it seems dudes struggle here. If they like being with you, stay a while. Stopping by to see her? Stay a while. After sex? Stay a while. Just being with her means a lot. Do so.
- Women like they’re pussy pleased. Licked, rubbed, played with, filled… why I have to put this up is beyond me, but I do. If you’re invited to partake in this, make it good for her. At least do your best. Do yourself a favor and put yourself last in these moments. After all, finishing last is a good thing here, guys.
- Women want to be taken seriously. Not all the damn time, but you should know when these moments arise. It’s at these times you want to be attentive.
- Women are EMOTIONAL. There’s nothing wrong with this, but you need to at least show empathy in these times. They happen. Listen, empathize, but most important… be real. Don’t be a ‘yes man’. Be open and give your honest feedback.
- Women don’t like to be cheated on.
- Women like a sense of humor… but they don’t like clowns. Think about it.
- Women like general respect, to be talked to in a normal manner, their interests and ideas to be noted, and overall civility from guys.
There you go. It’s just my observation, and quite honestly, any man should want most of this shit for themselves. Be cool. Be you. Be respectful and honest with yourself before all.
Thank you so very kindly! Please don’t stay anon, though! This message totally made my day.
Wait, no Jordan?
When has Jordan ever been on the verge of elimination?
Rod, elimination games go both ways.
It’s an elimination game whether it’s for the team who’s getting eliminated or the team that’s eliminating.
…and the point is?
Jordan is also six-for-six in the Finals. You takin’ the triple-double or the rings? Okay then…